We offer a range of accommodation options for adults with disability who need support to maintain their independence in a shared home environment.

At Uniting, we call it My Home.  It’s about giving you the support you need to make a shared house your home.  You can enjoy privacy in your own room, as well as your housemates’ company in the communal living areas.

We have a variety of 4 to 6 bedroom houses around the Perth metro area that all offer 24/7 support. 

We’ll regularly meet with you and the important people in your life to check in and see how you’re going.  

You don’t need a referral for this service, so please get in touch if you’d like support or advice.

Let us get in touch with you

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.