I’d Like to Become a Tenant

To become a tenant supported by the Uniting Independent Living Program, you need to be engaged with clinical mental health support and require support to maintain sustainable housing.

If you’d like to discuss your eligibility for the program, please email us or call 9220 1288.


Are you experiencing homelessness? 

Do you live with physical or psychosocial disability?

Are you looking for general community housing?

The Department of Communities might be able to help.

Let us get in touch with you

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.