Requests for information

When can my information be shared?

Personal information is not shared by Uniting WA unless;

  • Requested by the individual concerned (or a chosen representative)
  • For emergency purposes, such as medical emergencies, which pose risk or harm to the individual or others
  • There is a legal obligation to do so

How do I make an information request?

By post, directed to the Chief Administrative Officer, addressed to:

Uniting WA
10/5 Aberdeen Street
Perth WA 6000

By telephone, contacting our admin team on:

1300 663 298

who can direct your call to the Chief Administrative Officer

By e-mail, to:

directed to the Chief Administrative Officer.
OR Via the:

Requests for Information Form.

What happens next?

Your request will be acknowledged within business hours as soon as practicable, via the contact method used to submit the request.

Our Chief Administrative Officer will contact you for further information or clarification, where necessary.

You will be notified of any outcome following your request, within 30 days from the initial receipt, unless otherwise communicated


The following information is provided to parties to Court proceedings issuing a subpoena for production or a subpoena to give evidence to Uniting WA.  


For a subpoena requiring the production of documents, Uniting needs not less than 10 clear working days from the date a subpoena is received to process any subpoena. Conduct money, to cover the cost of complying with the subpoena, must be paid in advance. 

Subpoenas for production of documents should be addressed to: 

The Proper Officer 
Uniting WA 
10/5 Aberdeen Street 
Perth WA 6000

Subpoenas so addressed can be served on/received by the Chief Administrative Officer or a member of the Executive Team. 

Subpoenas can also be sent electronically (with a copy of the cheque for conduct money) to  

For a subpoena requiring a person to give evidence, the subpoena must be served directly on the Uniting employee required to attend and give evidence. Reasonable expenses to appear, as negotiated with the employee, must be paid in advance. 


In the ‘schedule’ section of the subpoena form there is a space to list the documents or things that you wish us to produce to the Court. Please describe those documents or things fully. If you require records about a person, listing their date of birth facilitates the accurate and timely identification of documents. Similarly, including the name of the program and/or the geographic location of the service which was accessed by this person, will assist in the compilation of a complete response. 

Uniting WA is a large organisation delivering numerous services and programs across Western Australia. Please therefore gather the above information prior to issuing a subpoena. 

Conduct money

Conduct money is required for subpoenas to produce and parties must provide this by cheque or money order made out to Uniting WA. Uniting WA is not obliged to process subpoenas that are not received with conduct money. 

Your contact details

Please identify a point of contact with relevant details for queries arising from the subpoena and notification of additional processing charges where requested. 

Any queries in relation to subpoenas to be served on Uniting can be directed by email to