COVID-19 (coronavirus) updates
Uniting remains focused on reducing the impacts of COVID-19 on our team, the people we support and the broader community. This page will be updated regularly.
Latest update: Tuesday 28 July 2020 – Continuing delivery of services
As we progress through the WA Roadmap for the phased easing of COVID-19 restrictions, Uniting remains focused on ensuring the safety of our team, the people we support and the community.
Our response is a credit to our team who have enacted our Pandemic Response Plan calmly, professionally and effectively. We continue to promote good hygiene and social distancing as we gradually re-instate group-based activities, volunteering and face-to-face support services.
Now, as we progress towards Phase 5 of the WA Roadmap, our flexible working practices remain in place as we continue a gradual return to usual workplaces and re-establishment of services within social distancing requirements.
Critical face-to-face services continuing with improved safety:
• Tranby Engagement Hub and Homelessness services, including expanded outreach
• Family Group Homes
• My Home / supported accommodation
• Welfare checks on participants.
Additional precautions and safety measures:
• Careful and gradual return to usual workplaces and support services
• Observing strict hygiene practices and social distancing
• Minimising teams working across different services
• Minimising visitor and community access to services and offices.
We will keep you informed
We’ll continue to review our response to the outbreak and provide regular updates to our team, our volunteers, the people we support and their families.
Please contact your support worker if you have a question or concern.
You can also contact us at email@example.com or phone 1300 663 298.
For up to date information, we recommend you regularly visit the following websites: